These policies are outlined as follows:
- The personal information you provide when you visit our site and book a service will only be used for the purpose of delivering the services that our business is designed for. This information will remain in our custody and will never be shared nor sold without your permission unless otherwise required by law.
- We may need to share some of your personal information to our partners and contractors that help us deliver the services to our customers.
- Upon visiting our site, we may send you cookies or small files that allow our website to work seamlessly. These cookies do not pose any harm to your system. Furthermore, they allow us to monitor pertinent data about customers visiting our site.
- Clean to Please takes strong measures to prevent any unauthorized intrusion and use of your personal information.
- Privacy policies stipulated on this site cover Clean to Please site only. If you find any links on our site that lead you to other sites, we do not hold any responsibility for any effect that those sites may do to your system. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in other sites.
These privacy policies may change without prior notice for any purpose that will benefit our clients or us. It is the responsibility of the customer to check any changes on this page.